Vegetarian Mouse Slayer

Friday, March 04, 2005
 
Last night was over at a friends place and was about to leave when her husband was dropped home by an off duty paramedic – he had been hit by a car while riding his motorcycle. We did a house raid trying to find dettol etc. to clean up his cuts and grazes. I did a quick Safeway run to purchase a few things including tissues. I came back to find his bleeding elbow covered with a sanitary napkin held on with sticky tape. I shouldn’t laugh…. But I couldn’t help it!!

Babysitting little M. the other night who is just lovely. I was putting him to bed and he always has questions to ask about something that time of night. He asked me the other night if I was married. I said no, then paused, and said "Why? You offering?" he quickly responded "no, no, no I'm only 7!!"