Vegetarian Mouse Slayer

Wednesday, October 06, 2004
 
Tripod performed the X-BOX song on Rove last night…. Heard numerous times, but the lyrics still make me laugh!!…..

Tripod: Doo doo, doo doo, doodoo doodoo
Scod: Baby
Tripod: Gonna make you happy tonight
Gatesy & Yon: Gonna make you happy tonight
Scod: Oh sugar
Tripod: Give my love to you, oh baby, gonna make you feel so right
Gatesy & Yon: Gonna make you, make you happy, oh baby, gonna make you feel so right
Tripod: Spend some time with you, do the things you want me to
Scod: Gonna make love
Gatesy & Yon: Gonna make some sweet, sweet love, sugar
Tripod: So get ready, ohh get ready, get ready
Scod: Get ready for lovin’
Tripod: Before we get down to love
Gatesy & Yon: Before we get down
Scod: I’ve just got to finish this level
Gatesy & Yon: Doo doo, doo doo, doo doo, doo doo
Scod: You see I got a high score tonight
Tripod: And I just want to save my game
Gatesy & Yon: Doo doo, doo doo, doo doo, doo doo
Scod: We’ll I’ll be with you in a minute, sweet darling, baby, honey
Tripod: I love how you dance for me
Scod: Oh la la la la
Gatesy & Yon: Could you move to the left honey,
Scod: I just can’t see the tv
Gatesy & Yon: Doo doo, doo doo, doo doo, doo doo
Tripod: Baby I just can’t wait until we start
Scod: Its just that the save points are quite a way apart…. In this game baby
Gatesy & Yon: Doo doo, doo doo, doo doo, doo doo
Scod: This bits got a multi-player section, honey, maybe you can operate a turret with me. Would you like that baby?
Gatesy & Yon: Doo doo, doo doo,
Scod: Games give you hand-eye co-ordination, and special intelligence, together with
Tripod: Map reading skills
Scod: Oh sugar
Gatesy and Yon: Turn the lights down low
Scod: Turn the lights down… just a little bit lower, baby
Gatesy and Yon: Turn the lights down low
Scod: It just that it helps me feel like I’m in a spaceship
Gatesy and Yon: Oh you’re so fine baby
Scod: I just can’t stop thinking about you and all the gold coins I need to collect
Tripod: I think this X-box is the best present
Scod: I ever bought for YOU baby….