Vegetarian Mouse Slayer

Thursday, August 28, 2003
 
Sunday is my three year travel anniversary! I left Melbourne for Rarotonga (Cook Islands) back in September 2000, before settling in Vancouver - only intending on staying away for 12 months. I spoke to my mum earlier today trying to explain something about a "duvet cover". As she didn't understand me, I quickly had to search the old memory bank to find the more familiar Australian word; "doona cover".

I think the 'Ugly Naked Guy' from Friends may have moved into our house. Louise, my house mate and I are a little freaked out by the whole situation... I have spent a lot of time in my room - finishing my third book in just over a week....

Series 3 of Teachers hasn't been as funny. The show is really missing the characters of Susan, Simon & JP. The donkey still makes me laugh though...