Vegetarian Mouse Slayer

Tuesday, May 06, 2003
 
Cut my finger rather severely yesterday - typing is now difficult. I wasn't brave enough to take the plasters off this morning, although I did try for about ten minutes. Think there is about seven plasters holding my finger together (making it look HUGE). No way am I brave enough to have a doctor look at it - too afraid it may need stiches....

On the brightside, weekend was great. Went down to London on Saturday. Drove to Southend in Gill's new MG convertible (roof HAD to be down - even in pouring rain I would have insisted) for lunch - weather was so good I'm actually a little sunburnt. Realised I hadn't seen the ocean for 8 months.... Retail therapy took place yesterday and before I realised it, it was all over. Even long weekends aren't long enough nowadays....

12 Days to Go....