Vegetarian Mouse Slayer

Thursday, April 03, 2003
 
You are right Marlas, this is the Dullest Blog in the World!! And I thought mine was bad....

Although I have taken steps in order to resolve the "problem", there doesn't seem to be any chance of a positive outcome at this point in time. Guess there is only so much I can do....(Update - solution seems imminent. If only the ending of the war was this easy.)

David Beckham vs Justin Timberlake? Surely that isn't a competition. Very few people (males included) would kick Mr Beckham out of bed. Not many men could pull off his recent look... but for some reason, he just seems to get better and better!

Another interview with Tim Henwood from the Androids. Apparently the bands song "Do it with Madonna" is being played here in the UK on radio. I'm sure the Rooster would be impressed (DM's ridiculous rooster noise in between songs made me laugh! And she got away with it for years!!).

Australian health authority have warned Australians not to travel to a number of countries including Canada due to SARS.

I vote for bringing back the cast that was going to perform in the 2001 production of HAIR Australia. I would be back so fast to see Jon Stevens perform.....

Leave for Amsterdam tomorrow afternoon. Really looking forward to getting away for a few days. Need a break....