Vegetarian Mouse Slayer

Tuesday, January 14, 2003
 
Only one day left of work this week. Worked out last night I have had five days off in the past 12 months; really need some time away from work. The obvious(?) choice for me is of course to spend these days relaxing down in London. Ohhhh, I really don't like London... Instead I could have taken off to Portugal, Turkey or Spain for the amount of money I'm going to spend this weekend.

On the bright side, I heard that Ricky Gervais from the BBC show The Office may be doing a show in London. Would love to see him live. ("You're simply the best" motivational lecture was extremely funny....).

Not sure if "Australia Day" is the day we should be taking pride in Australia. The 26th of January was a very sad day in our country's history. Not a day of celebration.