Vegetarian Mouse Slayer

Wednesday, December 04, 2002
 
HI 5 to bring World Peace?
"Five in the air
Let's do it together
Five to the side
Who cares about the weather?
Five on the floor
The party's on at your place
Five to the front
There's a smile on my face!
Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Together!"
Or will Super Nathan save the day? Somehow, I don't think so. (have watched way too many children's programs in my day....).

Peter Garrett has quit Midnight Oil. Remember going to see the Oils play on my 20th birthday at the Sidney Myer Music Bowl. They were brilliant. Cannot see them finding a replacement for Mr Garrett. Then again I said the same thing about INXS - but how wrong I was. Anyone who has seen the new line up with Jon Stevens will see the high energy show (not to mention the sex appeal) still continues...

I know the Coolest Men in Vancouver.

For the amusement of Saffa Nick and my brother, an After Grog Blog!