Vegetarian Mouse Slayer

Thursday, November 07, 2002
 
NEWS FROM YORKSHIRE

“Feeling Blue When I’m trying to forget this feeling That I miss You / Feeling green When the jealousy wells and it won’t Go away in dreams / Feeling yellow I’m confused inside a little hazy but mellow When I feel your eyes on me / Feeling fine, sublime When that smile of yours Creeps into my mind / Nobody told me it feels so good, Nobody said you’d be so beautiful, Nobody warned me about your smile, You’re the light, You’re the light, When I close my eyes, I’m colour blind, You make me colour blind”. Colourblind by Darius from Pop Idol - tacky pop song but I just cannot get it out of my head...

Lucky for me Darius Danesh will be performing down town at the 'turning on of the lights'.....not sure if we are going to head down there, although someone mentioned that he would like to see Darius on Guy Fawkes night - as Guy Fawkes on top of the bonfire. I found that was rather uncalled for (yet, slightly humorous)....

Richard Ashcroft from the Verve is due to play in Leeds later this month....

Just found these e-cards. Leeds is not the most picturesque city in the world!