Vegetarian Mouse Slayer

Wednesday, April 03, 2002
 

Why do people assume that, just because I don't take drugs, that I can't tell when they are high??....

Anyway, I don't know why, but I have been thinking about Australia and perhaps heading back there sooner rather than later. The sun was out today at lunchtime - reminded me of how much I appreciate the warmth, the not having to wear 6.7 layers of clothing, being slightly tanned and positive moods of people around you due purely to the weather.

I also miss the beach. I have never lived this far from the ocean before. Thinking Elwood to be my next location of choice when I return, not only close to the beach, but also to Albert Park Lake. And there is a chance a friend of mine may be relocating to Sydney which would be an added bonus! Can't say who it is, or I may jinx him!!

Easter weekend was good. Went to York on the Friday. On Sunday went to Liverpool to have dinner with Tony's (who I met in Vancouver) family.