Vegetarian Mouse Slayer

Monday, February 25, 2002
 

Survived my first weekend in Leeds. Friday night made it to a club at the University. Good evening, not including the fact that I didn't make it to bed until around 5:30am. Sorry to all those people I emailed when I made it in!.

Saturday night we went out to Mojos. Great bar, but extremely crowded. Went to another bar close by for a few more then onto a bar which served not only VB, but also Carlton Cold! Bit of a boogey, and also met a lot of people. Survived Sunday by playing Playstation for most of the day before heading out with my friend Charlotte to watch Ally, Friends and ER. (Sorry Charlotte for waking you up on Saturday morning by running into your room to let you know it was snowing!!).

Begin work tomorrow, will let you know how it goes....