Vegetarian Mouse Slayer

Thursday, February 28, 2002
 

Another evening was had out in Leeds last night. Feeling very tired. Tuesday night after my first day of work, we went over to Greg and Stacey's for dinner followed by a little Playstation 2. Think I have lost my skill when it comes to video games as I was once again beaten as I seem to be reguarly when playing Crash Bandicoot Racing.

Last night we went over to the girl's place. Jonny's attempt at a Pavolva was interesting, turned out to be some kind of great tasting dessert, but was NOT Pavolva!! Drinking games preceeded dinner which began to get a little out of control!

Perhaps going ice-skating tonight, but then again I am just as happy to have an early night. Weekend looks like it is going to be a big one!!

Plan to find accommodation here in Leeds. Think it is time to settle down